|1 in 6 U.S. adults
(37.5 million) aged 18 and over report some trouble hearing.1
Untreated hearing loss is linked to:
- Cognitive problems (mental decline)
- Heart problems, such as high blood pressure and heart disease
When left untreated, hearing loss can affect your employees' quality of life and can be costly in terms of absenteeism and presenteeism.
Contact UnitedHealthcare Hearing at sales@UHCHearing.com
to learn how you can offer hearing benefits with plans designed to deliver value, choice and a positive employee experience.
Value for you and your employees.
Without significantly increasing your costs, UnitedHealthcare Hearing helps make it easy to help employees and their families with hearing loss. You choose how much of the offering to fund — from none to some to all. However you choose to offer hearing as a benefit, employees may save up to 80 percent on hearing aids compared to industry prices.2
UnitedHealthcare Hearing can help:
- Reduce your costs. Our negotiated rates with audiologists and ear physicians means you benefit with cost management solutions.
- Improve productivity. Impaired hearing compromises productivity on a variety of levels. Studies show that noise is the number one contributor to the loss of productivity in the workplace.
- Offer plans that are easy to use. Trained hearing counselors guide employees through every step of the member experience, from enrollment through payment.
- Provide flexibility and choice. A variety of funding options provides the utmost in flexibility and customization to meet your unique needs.