Hearing benefits for health plans
|1 in 6 U.S. adults (37.5 million) aged 18 and over report some trouble hearing.1
28.8 million U.S. adults could benefit from using hearing aids.1
Untreated hearing loss is linked to:
- Cognitive problems (mental decline)
- Heart problems, such as high blood pressure and heart disease
Contact UnitedHealthcare Hearing at sales@UHCHearing.com
to learn how you can offer hearing benefits with plans designed to deliver value, choice and a positive member experience.
Make hearing benefits part of your plan.
By offering hearing benefits with your plan, you may:
- Meet an unmet need. Only 1 in 4 people who could benefit from hearing aids use them.1
- Grow membership with a differentiated, member-centric hearing aid/hearing health offering.
- Improve member satisfaction and quality of life with better hearing.
- Provide substantial savings for your members.
Why UnitedHealthcare Hearing?
Call UnitedHealthcare Hearing at 1-855-523-9355, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday - Friday for more information.